Episode 13: Ask Me Anything – Surrendering and Letting Go
In this episode Britta answers listener questions about difficult life issues from a place of surrender and freedom. Begin by centering your body and mind through breathing and the relaxing of your body, and then listen as Britta discusses challenging life situations, and how we can respond to them either passively or actively, but always from our healthy inner self.
In this episode
- Allowing your body and mind to relax and find peace.
- Asking the difference between surrendering versus giving up, and when to let a relationship go, versus staying and fighting for it.
- How to build the muscle of surrender rather than the muscle of control.
- How to live in the balance between control and surrender, and knowing if we are making decisions from our healthy or survival self.
- How to navigate a marriage with a spouse you love very much, when you both want very different things in life.
One of the greatest gifts you can give to another human being is the gift of freedom from fear.