Important Information for Your Upcoming
Leadership Development Training (Module II)
Welcome! In preparation for LDT II 2020, you will need the following logistical information.
◇ Important Dates & Times
◇ Travel Information
◇ What to Bring
◇ Logistics FAQs & Contact Information
Please read through this page in its entirety, and please provide us with information we will need in order to best take care of you.
LDT Module II:
July 26 at 4:00 pm – august 2 at 2:00 PM
*Due to logistics around COVID-19, there is a possibility the in person module may be cancelled*
Plan to arrive on July 26th between 4:00 – 5:00 pm to check in.
Please note: we will not be able to receive you before 4 pm.
Registration is from 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
Dinner is at 6:00 pm and our first session for
Module II begins at 7:00 pm.
Bell Valley Retreat
12378 Boonville Road
Boonville, CA 95415
◇ Problems while traveling? Call our event manager:
Daniel Fresquez – (310) 849-1399
CoVId-19 Prep & Protocol
- Get tested the Monday (July 20th) before Module 2. (Tests are now relatively easy to get and are free in some areas.) This is mandatory.
- Commit to only low risk activities during the two weeks prior to the training.
- Observe the precautions we’ve already outlined.
- Take responsibility for your own personal safety boundaries, share them with the group, and we as a group will observe them.
- We will wear masks generally throughout our week together. There will be some processes where a mask will be optional. (You have the personal option to wear a mask, maintain a 6 foot space, and never be touched the entire time if that’s your preference.)
WHAT TO BRING
◇ Loose comforting clothes, for at least 8 days
◇ Layers for warm/cool weather
◇ Workout clothes
◇ Socks and/or slippers
◇ Running/hiking shoes and slip-on sandals
◇ A bathing suit for hot tub
◇ A wrist watch
◇ A flashlight or headlamp with working batteries
◇ A journal and a pen
◇ A large, covered water bottle
◇ A leak proof travel cup for hot tea
◇ Sunscreen and hat
◇ Any supplements, or special dietary items you may need
◇ Toiletry items, make up, jewelry
◇ An alarm clock
If you plan on flying please email Freida by July 12th. Include your flight details so you can discuss additional travel logistics..
Food & Accommodations
◇ Please send us your food and accommodation payment, no later than July 12th.
◇ The total F&A cost for LDT II is $995
Click here to submit your payment
◇ All bedding and towels are provided
We are looking forward to what will be a wonderful training. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Stay Engaged. Keep Staffing!