- May 08 - 13 2023
- All Day
Leadership Development Training 2023-2024
Leadership Development Training combines ancient wisdom traditions with leading modern methodologies of psychology to provide you with a practical and comprehensive training for you to step into your full capacity as a leader in your life and community, so that you can give your gifts to the world.
The Leadership Development Training (LDT) is a nine month program offered in-person or online.
The in-person offering includes three multi-day in-person trainings and the online offering includes four three-day trainings hosted via Zoom.
Both include nine monthly two-hour teaching calls and nine (optional) monthly coaching sessions, in addition to monthly practice sessions. Both groups will also have homework assignments and meetings with an accountability buddy and/or buddy group to practice your leadership skills and to receive and give support. Begin your LDT journey right away with our introductory Groundwork Program. Receive monthly teachings and a free monthly coaching session when you sign up.
The online module is a great way for anyone, anywhere to participate. The online modules are designed to be attended live, and will be recorded so participants in the U.K., Europe, or any other time zone who might choose to listen to the recordings instead of participating live, can also attend.
Who Is LDT For?
The LDT is designed for members of our community who:
- Want to go deeper into our tools and techniques, master the principles we employ at COR and Celebration of Being (our sister organization in the U.K.).
- Want to master these tools in their own lives and want an introduction to the practices used in COR facilitation.
- Want a nine-month program with great support and an opportunity for sustained growth and lasting transformation.
- Have a strong desire to bring leadership to their personal communities by sharing our leadership tools with friends, business associates, networking groups, employees, fellow church members, charity organizations, or men’s/women’s circles.
- Are seeking to integrate a deeper way of living and loving in their current professional practice or discipline, for example: business leadership, counseling and therapy, life coaching, business consulting, specialty counseling, high school teaching, and instructing university classes.
- In-person or online multi-day training modules throughout the year (see schedule below)
- 9 monthly 2-hour group teaching sessions, plus 9 monthly 1.5 hour group coaching sessions (optional) and 9 monthly 1-hour supervised practice sessions on Zoom (optional).
- Monthly coaching sessions with an LDT mentor.
- A buddy to go through the process with, and to hold each other accountable for your success.
- A strong support system to become the best leader and greatest gift you can possibly be.
- Groundwork Program; monthly trainings and free coaching sessions to help you build foundation for your LDT journey.
- The deepest, most fun, hands-on training you could possibly get!
In-Person Module Schedule
- May 8 – 13, 2023
- August 8 – 13, 2023
- December 7 – 10, 2023
Online Module Schedule
- May 19 – 21, 2023
- July 28 – 30, 2023
- November 3 – 5, 2023
- February 3 – 4, 2024
NOTE: This is a nine month program, beginning May 2023 and ending in February 2024. Please see above for the module schedule.
If you’re ready for your next step in leadership, especially a heart and body centered kind, then we look forward to being your guides!