- May 08 - 13 2023
- All Day
Leadership Development Training 2023-2024
Leadership Development Training combines ancient wisdom traditions with leading modern methodologies of psychology to provide you with a practical and comprehensive training for you to step into your full capacity as a leader in your life and community, so that you can give your gifts to the world.
The Leadership Development Training (LDT) is a nine month program offered in-person, and includes three multi-day in-person trainings as well as monthly online sessions.
More specifically, this course includes nine monthly two-hour teaching calls and nine (optional) monthly coaching sessions, in addition to monthly practice sessions. There are homework assignments and meetings with an accountability buddy and/or buddy group to practice your leadership skills and to receive and give support. Begin your LDT journey right away with our introductory Groundwork Program. Receive monthly teachings and a free monthly coaching session when you sign up.
Who Is LDT For?
The LDT is designed for members of our community who:
- Want to go deeper into our tools and techniques, master the principles we employ at COR and Celebration of Being (our sister organization in the U.K.).
- Want to master these tools in their own lives and want an introduction to the practices used in COR facilitation.
- Want a nine-month program with great support and an opportunity for sustained growth and lasting transformation.
- Have a strong desire to bring leadership to their personal communities by sharing our leadership tools with friends, business associates, networking groups, employees, fellow church members, charity organizations, or men’s/women’s circles.
- Are seeking to integrate a deeper way of living and loving in their current professional practice or discipline, for example: business leadership, counseling and therapy, life coaching, business consulting, specialty counseling, high school teaching, and instructing university classes.
- In-person multi-day training modules throughout the year (see schedule below)
- 9 monthly 2-hour group teaching sessions, plus 9 monthly 1.5 hour group coaching sessions (optional) and 9 monthly 1-hour supervised practice sessions on Zoom (optional).
- Monthly coaching sessions with an LDT mentor.
- A buddy to go through the process with, and to hold each other accountable for your success.
- A strong support system to become the best leader and greatest gift you can possibly be.
- Groundwork Program; monthly trainings and free coaching sessions to help you build foundation for your LDT journey.
- The deepest, most fun, hands-on training you could possibly get!
In-Person Module Schedule
- May 8 – 13, 2023
- August 8 – 13, 2023
- December 7 – 10, 2023
NOTE: This is a nine month program, beginning May 2023 and ending in February 2024. Please see above for the module schedule.
If you’re ready for your next step in leadership, especially a heart and body centered kind, then we look forward to being your guides!