Episode 4: Ask Me Anything – Compassion and Forgiveness
In this episode, Britta answers listener questions about topics relating to forgiveness and compassion, both for ourselves and others. She explores various situations that we all face from time to time, and shows ways to be gentle with ourselves, and practical ways to navigate these situations. Listen along as she brings a fresh set of eyes to very real life questions.
In this episode
- How to break free from the pattern of being romantically involved with emotionally unavailable people.
- Practicing forgiveness with ourselves and others within friendships, and practical advice on healthy expectations.
- How to own the pain we have caused others in our lives, without spiraling into a shame cycle.
- Finding forgiveness for our shortcomings as parents, while also finding balance and freedom moving into the future with grown children.
- Changing our outlook, and giving grace toward people that naturally rub us the wrong way.
Shame is a really good way to not really feel
the other person’s pain.