WORK FOR COR
COR is an established company and brand delivering life-changing workshops and trainings to participants in several locations around the country. We are dedicated to personal and collective transformation. We give people an actual experience of what is most sacred, beautiful, and meaningful about the human experience, and remind them who they really are. We also foster the integration of those experiences into folk’s day-to-day life and support them to actually embody it. Our weekends and trainings continue to be recognized for their “high touch”, very personal approach to personal growth.
Please find below a list of current openings.
You’re a dynamic and seasoned professional in the world of sales. You wish that you could apply your talents in an organization where your values and heart are honored as deeply as your results. You care about results, you care about people, and you love seeing folks transform.
You’re ready to be the sales leader on a small team, at a company that is growing and is totally oriented toward making a huge difference in the lives of our clients. You are capable of taking a strategic view of the sales pipeline, and you will just as readily get on the phone for a call with a potential client.
You are also on your own transformational journey and you can speak from your personal experience about some of the ways people can heal and transform their lives with our work.
Enrollment Manager Strategic Objective
Acquire and convert COR’s ideal clients, supporting them to move from discovery of COR – to attending workshops online – to in-person retreats – to trainings – to becoming a COR advocate — as they go through their own healing and transformational journey.
In accomplishing this goal, develop and train clear sales systems for repeatable results and low-stress sell-outs of events.
- Proven talent performing warm lead outreach and converting into long-term clients.
- Creativity in lead generation and referral generation, for the times our lead flow isn’t moving.
- Ability to generate reporting on sales pipeline using Ontraport and Google Sheets
- Clear strategic perspective on effective marketing funnels, so that you can provide input and refinement to our existing and designed marketing funnel and campaigns.
- Understanding of affiliate marketing and referral based sales.
- Tech savvy and ready to join a team that uses Asana, Slack, G Suite, and a host of other modern tools.
- Dedication to and desire to be on your own transformational journey.
Pay & Benefits
This is a remote work position, though we might occasionally have co-working, in person sessions in the Bay Area. We travel a lot and embrace remote work!
* We’ll provide generous time off, bonuses, and rewarding your commitment to this creative work.
* Starting pay is $25-$30/hour, plus commissions, with an independent contractor agreement, with adjustments for your experience. Further raises are expected as you grow in proficiency and as your work shines!
20-25 hours per week
Email us (email@example.com) — please share your resume, including 2 work references(these will not be contacted until we begin the interview process with you), plus 1-2 paragraphs stating why you’re a great fit for this role including what a transformational journey means to you. Thank you! We look forward to speaking soon.
Join our mailing list
Be informed of upcoming events & get informative blog posts and related articles sent to you.